HPI Savage XL Octane Information: Finally Concrete Details on the Gasoline HPI Savage X!
HPI releases specifics regarding their forthcoming launch of a gas powered Savage monster vehicle. We first heard about this in following the Nuremburg, Germany Toy Fair. According to the HPI Savage XL Octane Information, this truck will be powered by a 15cc gasoline engine that uses a ducted supporter layout to maintain operating temps down, plus it includes an all brand-new tuned pipeline, triple-disc brake unit, and an extra-strength composite roll cage for increased sturdiness. Read additional pertaining to it in journalism release here:.
Cool ain’t it? I think the naming and logo is just perfect. The part I best like about it is the LOWER cost of running, now that you don’t need to buy expensive nitro fuel (nitro fuel is expensive outside of USA because of freight costs and taxes). With the HPI Savage XL Octane, you can just go to any petrol station and buy unleaded 92 or 95-Octane fuel for a $1+. For 2 Gallons of fuel, that’s nearly 10 times cheaper, in Singapore, Malaysia, or Thailand, and perhaps many other countries out there.
Changes in HPI Savage XL Octane Information
The HPI Savage is an Award-Winning series of 4X4 beast trucks that continuously press the restrictions with performance, integrity and simplicity of use. Now with the launch of the brand-new Savage XL Octane, that level of quality has actually been raised to new heights. Fans are now treated to a freshly updated style of the legendary Savage system with a spectacular fuel engine. The HPI Savage XL Octane information will certainly surprise even the most knowledgeable hobbyists. The new Savage XL Octane has a host of features that throw the rulebook out and all in a fantastic Ready-To-Run bundle. This advanced new engine will certainly give you even more torque plus longer runtime. Mixed with the multitude of new upgraded efficiency products to the fabulous Savage platform, the Savage XL Octane will leave all some other rivals in the dirt!
HPI Savage XL Octane Information and Features:
- All-new 15CC gasoline powered “Octane” engine.
- All-new ducted admirer layout keeps the engine cooler and a lot more effective.
- All-new tuned pipeline matches best to the “Octane” engine for boosted torque and total power.
- All-new composite, triple-disc brake system.
- All-new XL truck body with range information and thick polycarbonate for increased toughness.
- All-new extra-strength composite roll cage rises sturdiness.
- All-new extra sizable fuel vat improves the already outstanding runtime.
- All-new made alloy TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) frame.
- Full-time shaft drive 4WD system for max grip, acceleration and power.
- Proven 2-stage, big, oil-filled shocks.
- Sealed all-metal differentials with bulletproof bevel equipments help tame the huge torque.
- 2.4 GHz radio technology.
- Difficult dual-stage air filter.
- Heavy-duty cam-type servo saver steering system.
- All-terrain tires w / standardized Savage 17mm Hex Hubs.
- Proven Savage XL 3 Speed gear box.
- Proven Savage XL suspension uprights.
- Machined Steel Spur Gear.
- High Torque Metal Gear Steering Servo.
- Chargeable receiver pack and charger.
- Front and rear bumpers aid protect against big hits.
- Extra tough slipper clutch for drivetrain protection.
I’m looking out for video clips of this in action, and will definitely post in in more HPI Savage XL Octane information when it becomes available…